School life is such normal …the ceramah get me learn a lot of lessons..
Is the time need transform my self as well…
Since last year..i had worked very hard to solve all problem I faced..
Luckily ..god blessing
Had be success but not prefect …
Prefect in attitudes ..frens gave a lot of advise ..thank so much of your…
Beside …I had found true frens oso…we knew for quite long ^^thx yours oso
Before exam tat week ..v went for tat movie n happened wif many funny thgs ..haha!!
Ytd ..play at sj tuition such gd frens …tot I will be alone whole tuition ..but luckily u came ..wee!! sms 2 sum one oso..used my new hp w705 n c 705..tuition is fast pasted ..nice!!
Nowadays …big problem faced..actuallty I don not like ‘sum guy’wearing green uniform in skul ..seriously tel u ..i nt wanna in a relationship …pls ..u r not tat kind of boys I like..n u are totally different thking wif me …I hate all u did it…as like form one …NO !!
It wont be happened agn ..pls!
As in tuition :
最近心情都没什么大不了
因为你无端端的出现。根本不知道要怎样面对你
No comments:
Post a Comment