Dont know since when i had didnt care my blog .
seriously i cant tahan anymore.
Now , my life is exactly what you expected me to be.
I JUST WANT GO A PLACE THAT WITHOUT YOU !
I HAD SUFFER ENOUGH , I GAVE YOU SO MUCH YOU APPRECIATE?
YOU LOVE ME ? BULLSHIT.
YOU THREAT ME AS? BITCH A?
Sorry to say , you are the one guy that made me damn angry on your behaviour , i no need a guy that did things that hurt me more than bring me happiness
I NOT EVEN HAPPY AAAA!!! DONT YOU NOTICE IT.
FUCK YOU !
NEXT YEAR ONWARDS , I SWEAR NO ONE CAN EVEN HURT ME AGAIN LIKE THIS ANYMORE ! NO !
Now only realise , this year i had been a 玩偶 for you to play, Mr lim. You won !
Please dont even involve in my life .
Now , i had a happy family , a bunch of friends , some guy that will always make me happy and smile . Enough .
I dont have you also can live aa , mind your words man !
I want be the one you not expect i will be .
No comments:
Post a Comment