WELCUM

Sunday, December 30, 2012

last of 2012

Today is the lastday of 2012, this year really brought me a lot changes , happiness , tough , sadness , cry in the midnight, i gone through a lot a lot. 
This year i had messed up my mind, i did somethings wrong, something very very wrong . Luckily i didn't spoil my future . That 11 days is the most suffer period that i ever had . 
After that i start realise actually I need more care on my family , loving myself more. 
No matter how, this memories are there , can't erase it easily . the marks are there between us. You had break my heart until i hate you so much so much, but it doesn't matter anymore. No wonder how will you threat me in college and just ignore like i dont know. For me , i live like myself . 真的不需要那么在意别人的认可。 
笑过,苦过, 我放下了。 
过了今天, 是新的开始。
I m very happy to say , i grow up again my voew point becoming wider . tough bring me up , bring me to realise my life is such nice . I love my parents, my cute brother and friends that be with me , having fun with me . I m so glad to meet you all. 
New year new begin , everythings will be nicer, happier , more enjoy , more loves , more friends , more knowledge , more live like myself , more mature =)

No comments:

Post a Comment